High Quality Care, delivered by a motivated workforce, in a safe and welcoming environment
• To provide safe, well evidenced, quality care to maintain good health.
• In the event of illness provide compassionate, safe, effective, modern care that achieves the best outcomes for individuals.
• Improve the outcome of all long term conditions with an emphasis on diabetes, heart disease, COPD, stroke and complex needs.
• Improve the Integrated care of all frail elderly particularly those with long term conditions.
• Manage increasing demand due to demographic change and developments in technology and medical advances.
• Develop strong partnership working to achieve common priorities, particularly for children and families, care of older people and mental health.
• Deliver financial duties and ensure the efficient use of resources.
• Be the employer of choice
• Deliver innovative and flexible solutions that support and improve health and wellbeing.